PILATES SUMMER SPECIAL
Whether you're just getting started or ready to advance your Pilates practice, this special package will get you feeling stronger, standing taller and moving with more ease and grace.
This package is especially great for beginners, those just getting back to their practice or working with injuries, and for learning how to modify and adjust to get the most out of your workout without struggle. No prior experience required.
SMALL CLASS SIZES & PERSONALIZED SESSIONS GUARANTEE RESULTS
Group classes are limited 5 students to ensure personal attention.
CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
3 weekly group class options to choose from:
- Tuesday evenings, 6 - 7pm (suitable for beginning & intermediate level students)
- Friday mornings, 10:30 - 11:30am (suitable for intermediate & advanced level students)
- Saturday mornings, 11 - 12pm (suitable for beginning & intermediate level students)
Private sessions are scheduled at your convenience.
TO SIGN UP:
Call Juno Beach Pilates at (561) 801-6948 or me directly at (925) 872-2973 with any questions.
All classes and private sessions must be completed by September 30, 2017. No exceptions, extensions or refunds for unused sessions will be given.
CANCELATION POLICY: Things happen. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled private session or 12 hours in advance of a group class to avoid being charged the full amount of the missed session.
FIRST SESSION: Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first session to allow time to fill out a waiver and health history form as well as to discuss your goals and any injuries, tightness or imbalances you are working with.
- Build long lean muscle tone without bulking up
- Increase strength and flexibility, particularly in the core abdominal and back muscles
- Stand (maybe even grow) taller and walk with more ease by improving posture, balance and coordination
- Relieve joint tension and pain
- Improve performance and prevent injury in any athletic activity – golf, tennis, running, biking, swimming, surfing. . .
- Increased self-awareness and confidence
- What to wear?
- Can I do Pilates?
- How often should I do Pilates to see results?
Find the answers to these and other common questions on my FAQ page.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Learn the Pilates Principles that can be applied to all physical activity for improved performance and safety
- Gain familiarity or deepen your understanding of the Pilates equipment & exercises
- Feel prepared to join other group classes and learn more advanced exercises
- Learn how to modify your practice to heal and protect any injured or tight areas
- Gain awareness of your movement patterns to create improved postural habits
- Build self-confidence