Take your Pilates practice to the next level
Mastered the basics and ready for a new challenge? Want to learn how to safely & effectively incorporate the more advanced Pilates movements into your practice?
This series is designed for the intermediate student who has a regular Pilates practice, is not working with significant active injuries and is ready to go deeper.
Each week we'll focus on a different piece of Pilates equipment: Reformer, Tower, Chair & Mat for an around-the-studio experience, preparing you for our Intermediate/Advanced level classes.
In these 4-weeks you’ll:
- Learn how to connect to your deep core strength for better balance and control
- Thrill to advanced movements like Teaser on the Long Box, Snake, Control Front & Back, Arabesque, Star and more
- Build up to these advanced moves in stages at a level you can control
This series is limited to 5 students to ensure personal attention and guaranteed results.
Sign up now to reserve your spot!
Cost: $240 for the series ($70 in savings!)
- 4 Group classes (1/week - Friday mornings, May 5th - 26th, 10:30-11:30am)
- 2 Private sessions (scheduled at your convenience anytime in May)
Due to the special series-only pricing, there are no make-ups or refunds for missed classes or private sessions.
To sign up:
Call Juno Beach Pilates (561) 801-6948
Location: All classes & private sessions held at Juno Beach Pilates
13901 U.S. Highway 1 (one block South of Donald Ross), Juno Beach FL 33458