Sick of feeling stiff, tired or in pain?
Ready to feel stronger, taller and leaner?
Looking for a workout that will transform your body without strain or struggle?
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL:
BEGINNER PILATES SERIES
Designed for beginners, those just getting back to their practice or working with injuries, this special package will introduce you to the Pilates equipment and principles as well as and how to modify or adjust to get the most out of your workout without struggle. No prior experience required.
SMALL CLASS SIZES & PERSONALIZED SESSIONS GUARANTEE RESULTS
GET STARTED NOW
New student special is available only to new clients of Juno Beach Pilates and is only valid through September 30, 2018.
"I was scared of pilates. Somehow I thought it was going to be really aggressive and hard. Lisa's kind and steady personality made me willing to try it. In a single session I felt so many new muscles. As a yoga teacher of 10 years this was mind-blowing. Pilates has since been a healing modality for my sciatica. Lisa is very mindful of my injuries and develops sessions toward figuring out what my body needs to strengthen. She also manages to roll with my outbursts of laughter and excitement when I discover entirely new feelings in my body."
- Kari J.
- Build long lean muscle tone without bulking up
- Increase strength and flexibility, particularly in the core abdominal and back muscles
- Stand (maybe even grow) taller and walk with more ease by improving posture, balance and coordination
- Relieve joint tension and pain
- Improve performance and prevent injury in any athletic activity – golf, tennis, running, biking, swimming, surfing. . .
- Increased self-awareness and confidence
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Learn the Pilates Principles that can be applied to all physical activity for improved performance and safety
- Gain familiarity with the Pilates equipment & exercises
- Feel prepared to join other group classes and learn more advanced exercises
- Learn how to modify your practice to heal and protect any injured or tight areas
- Gain awareness of your movement patterns to create improved postural habits
- Build self-confidence
"I started doing Pilates with Lisa last February at the age of 63. I was worried that my old joints might not do well after twelve years of inactivity in a gym. Lisa soon showed me that I had nothing to worry about. She is the best at LISTENING to her students and adapting the exercises according to each one's needs and weaknesses. I wish I had started working out with her years ago!"
- Lauren R.
READY TO GET STARTED?
DATES & TIMES:
You create your schedule. Once you've purchased the package, you can sign up for and attend any Level 1/2 class on the schedule at Juno Beach Pilates, either with me (Tuesday evenings at 6pm or Saturday mornings at 10:30am) or any of the other experienced and fabulous instructors at the studio.
Private sessions are scheduled at your convenience.
FIRST SESSION: Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first session to allow time to fill out a waiver and health history form.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR:
Wear comfortable, stretchy, fitted clothing which allows you a full range of movement while staying in place and avoiding unintended exposure. Bring a water bottle and pair of grippy socks (such as ToeSox or SHASHI). If you don't have a pair, the studio has some for sale (roughly $20/pair).
SCHEDULING & CANCELATION POLICY: All classes and private sessions must be completed by September 30, 2018. Offer is only available to clients new to Juno Beach Pilates. 24 hour notice is required for cancelation or rescheduling to avoid being charged the full value of the session or class.